The music receiver(hands-free) is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that called Bluetooth wireless technology. The music receiver can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input jack, including automobiles device. Listen to music from your smart phone or mp3 player on your existing home or car audio system. Enjoying car music and call solutions and to make calls or listen to the music through the car stereo by the smart phones. The product is with embedded echo cancellation microphone. You can easily switch between music and phone by only one button.
1. Bluetooth v3.0+EDR,Class 2:33’(10m)
2. Bluetooth hands-free
3. Bluetooth stereo audio profile:A2DP
5. 3.5 mm stereo audio output
6. Sleep mode for power conservation
7. Operation time: up to 8 hours
Contents of Package:
1. Music receiver
2. USB cable
3. User Manual
1. Using the supplied USB cable to connect with the mini-USB input of the Bluetooth music receiver
2. Connect the other end to the USB input of your PC,laptop or USB power converter. The music receiver’s LED light will turn red during charging
3. When charging finishes, the red LED will turn off. The full charge can provide up to 8 hours of play time
If this is your first time to use the device, please pair the device first:
1. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the on/off button for 5 seconds until both red and blue LED flash
2. Search for the music receiver on your mobile phone or compatible transmitter. Touch and hold one button to power on and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter; No any codes to enter if connect with Apple or Android device, LED lights beneath the button will indicate device connection and charging status
3. The devices should now recognize each other and pair. The LED on the music receiver will slowly flash blue after pairing successfully
4. To complete pairing, some devices require a pass key or code, please enter”0000”
5. Once successfully paired, the devices can be powered off. To re-connect simply by powering them on, no need pair again
Note: if you wish to connect the music receiver with another transmitter, you must restart the pairing process with the new device from step one
After pairing the new transmitter, the old transmitter will no longer be paired to the music receiver; you can have only one device connected at a time
If you had already matched before:
Power on: Press and hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds until the blue LED light begins flashing
Power off: Press and hold the On/Off button for 5 seconds then the red LED will light up and turn off.
Note: Read the user guide of your transmitter or mobile phone to find out how to turn On/Off Bluetooth wireless technology.
1. Using the supplied audio cables and adaptors to connect the music receiver of the auxiliary(AUX) input of your home or car stereo.
2. Make sure the transmitter(mini-jack, mobile phone, or compatible source) is turned on and paired with the music receiver and assure the device is in range of 33’(10m)
3. The blue LED on the music receiver will flash slowly to indicate a connection.
4. Press “play”, then the music will be sent wireless to the music receiver.
Note: if you cannot hear the music:
a. Make sure your stereo system is connected with Bluetooth music receiver
b. Check and make sure the volume is not turned down or muted
1. When your phone is defaulted using Bluetooth microphone, telephone will automatically access to the speakerphone by MIC
2. Mobile phone calls, press a key to receive voice calls
3. After the finishing the call ,the phone will automatically enter into the former status
4. Disconnect after one minute, the Bluetooth device will shut down
1.Pairing or establishing a connection: The red and blue LED flash simultaneously
2.Connected and playing: The blue LED flashes once every 3 seconds
3.Sleep mode: The blue LED flashes once every 5 seconds
4.Charging:Red light will be on
5.Charging and connected: Solid red LED with slow flashing
The connection between the music receiver and transmitter is established once the pairing process is completed; the connection can break for the following reasons:
a. The distance between the devices is greater than 33’(10m), or there are obstacles(e.g.: walls, furniture, etc.)between them.
b. One or both of the devices has been turned off or must be charged.
c. Connection has not been made within a specific time and the device is in sleep mode or powered off. Turn on/off both devices to re-connect or transmit audio. Please try the following:
- Restart (on/off) the music receiver and transmitter
- Restart and repeat pairing process for both devices.
- Recharge both devices.